Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Panaghap #4: God Created us in his own image and likeness, but depending on his mood.

An intro: Wow, Three years since my last post on this blog. I did not forget my blog, but I am really lazy and I just want to write a blog today. So let us go back to the topic:

It is written in the bible that the world is created by God and we, the people, are his masterpiece. It is also in the bible that we are all created in God's image and likeness. But when I look around, look at people's faces, I stop, think and guess that perhaps, God created us in different mood? God is perfect. When he creates, I assume that it is perfect. So why the differences in appearance? That is really my guess, God created us in a variety of mood. Perfect, but in a different mood. For Example, me, God created me when he is perfectly in a bad mood. =)

That is all for my panaghap now. will be posting soon.

No comments: