Thursday, January 8, 2009

Panaghap No. 2 - Menstruation is a God given rest for both male and female

Here I am again for another panaghap. It took me months to think of a guess. Don't give me that look. The feeling is mutual, I don't care too.

Well here is my panaghap, we all know what menstruation is right? And its function too. But for me, menstruation is also there for the partners of the sex craved men and women to have a 3 to 7 days rest. That's right. For your pitiful partner to have a rest. Or at least to think about having to have an intercourse with your partner. Because gross as it may seem, there are people who still wants to have sex even though the woman is having a monthly period. Including you woman, yeah you. Many women may deny this but some of you really would love to have sex even though you have a monthly period.

And I said my guess for now.

See you in my next panaghap.


No comments: